Monday, March 9, 2009

finally, more photos

hi everyone!  i got back from Moorea a few days ago and - despite the bad head cold I'm sure I got on the plane home - I'm still walking on a cloud from what a fantastic time I had.
Here are some memorable images from the trip:


view of Tahiti from Moorea on the way back from the Champion store



this is the outrigger canoe I got to paddle with Val & co.



the color of this water is real...




view looking east while driving along the north side of the island




This is rock at David's new sampling site that we called "anemone city"
(the rock, that is, not the site)



snorkeling at that same site - an octopus blinking from a hole in the rock



Later on at Stingray city, here I am with ray AND shark
(photo credit courtesy of d. comboschsan)



ray and shark - two great fish that go great together



hello turtle


stay tuned - more photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment